Monday, November 17, 2008

Party Like It's 11/16/2008

Yesterday, Fish attended his very first playgrouper's birthday party. Yes, we have a one year old friend named Kyle that we play with every Thursday and he had a fantastic blowout. Jami and Mark set the bar high for those of us with the younger babies.
It got me thinking about Fisher's birthday party-not just the fact that he's actually going to have a first birthday in 4 months-but who will we invite, where will we have it, and what will I wear...sorry, sometimes it IS about me. Anyway, it seems like another one of those ridiculous things to worry about considering the economy is shot and we're in the middle of more than one war, but he's my first baby, so I can protest and save WHILE I plan the event. Anyway it's fun to have something to look forward to even if I turn the party into a new obsession, googling and researching on a daily basis between now and March 24th. What am I talking about? If I wait until March 24th, we'll be having Fishie's party at a Taco Bell...wait, that's not such a bad idea. Do one year olds like hot or mild sauce?
Here are some pictures from Kyle's birthday bash-Fish was a real party animal!
This is Fish's friend Caroline. We love her because she's very straight forward-she's thirsty, she needs her bottle but she doesn't want to hold it herself. Hmmm, mom, how can we fix this?
Caroline just LOVED Fishie's hat and wanted to know where to get one just like it?
After food and bottles, it was time for music with Miss Kim from Bubbles Academy. Mommy and Fishie showed those drums who's boss!

2 comments:

Maria said...

The pictures are so cute...but the commentary is better! Ha! Now you have me concerned about what I am going to wear to Caroline's b-day party!

Halletweeka said...

Ha! I have Elle's baby naming next week and I have been so consumed with what she is going to wear (bought 3 outfits) that I forgot about me. Thanks for reminding me. Love the pics. You look gorg and your men look handsome as ever.